Last Modified on January 7th, 2020
This Privacy notice applies to personal information collected, used, and stored by Eureka Entertainment, LLC d/b/a Universal Gaming Group (“UGG”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) when you use our UGG Check In mobile application (the “Mobile App”) or access our website at www.ugaminggroup.com (the “Website”, together with the Mobile App, the “Services”), to enter one of our online sweepstakes available at either location (the “Sweepstakes”).
1. Information We Collect
Information you provide to us:
We collect personal information from you when you:
- Enter one of our Sweepstakes. When you enter one of our Sweepstakes, we collect your first name, last name, phone number, postal address, and the establishment in which you are entering the Sweepstakes. You may also choose to provide us with your email address.
- Fill out the Contact Us feature on our Website. When you contact us through the Contact Universal Gaming Group form on our Website, we collect your first name, last name, phone number, type of establishment, your type of inquiry, the name of your establishment, and any comments you may provide to us in the text box.
- Send us an email at email@example.com. We collect any information you may provide in the email you send, including but not limited to, your email address and comments.
Information collected automatically:
When you use our Services, we collect the following information:
- Log information. Our servers automatically record certain information sent by your browser, such as your Web request, your Internet Protocol address, your referring URL, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- Cookie information. We or our third party providers may send one or more ‘cookies’ to your computer or mobile device. A full description of the cookies used on our Website is below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser or mobile device by a website you visit. The cookie file is stored in your web browser or mobile device. When you visit the website again later, this cookie is returned to the website in question. In this way, the website recognizes your browser and can, for example, retain your preferences such as your choice of language.
Cookies usually also have an expiration date. For example, some cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (“session cookies”), while others stay longer on your computer, sometimes even until you delete them manually (“persistent cookies”).
We use first-party cookies, which are cookies that we place on your device ourselves, and third-party cookies, which are cookies that we allow third parties to place on your device, as described below:
|Required||These cookies are required for making use of the Services. These cookies include log-in session cookies so you can move easily within the Services, as well as cookies that are essential to the functioning of the Services.|
|Functional||These cookies record some of your activity on the Services as well as information about your device, such as what browser you are running and what pages you access. This information helps us and our third party service providers diagnose server and software errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.|
For information on how to change your cookie settings, please see Your Choices with Respect to Your Information below.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide the Services, including the Sweepstakes available on the Services;
- To respond to your inquiries regarding the Services;
- To monitor and analyze your use of the Services and your entries into the Sweepstakes;
- For the technical administration and troubleshooting of the Services and to provide support and maintain the Services; and
- To comply with applicable laws, court orders, and prevent misuse of the Services, including but not limited to violation of the terms of our Sweepstakes (available here ).
3. How We Share Your Information
We may share your information for the following reasons:
- Third Party Service Providers. We share information with third party service providers who assist us in the operation of the Services.
- Corporate Family. We share information within our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, in order to carry out our business efficiently and to the extent permitted by law.
- Corporate Reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction and such information would be part of the assets sold. We would share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- To Prevent Harm. We will share information if we believe it is necessary to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- Legal Purposes. We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce the terms of our Sweepstakes or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
- With Your Consent. Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the information or before the information you have already provided is shared for such purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Your Choices with Respect to Your Information
Access, update or delete information: If you need to access, update, or delete information that we may have, you can do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or calling us at 312.455.0844.
How to Change Your Cookie Settings
All cookies: A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions.
Cookie settings: To find out how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or device, and how to reject and delete the cookies, please visit:
https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Each web browser is different. For information on reviewing or deleting cookies from specific browsers, click on the appropriate browser: Firefox, Firefox IOS, Firefox Android, Safari, Safari Mobile, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera. To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
If you reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, some features of the website may not function properly.
If you choose to opt out, we or our third party provider will place an “opt-out cookie” on your computer. The “opt-out cookie” is browser specific and device specific and only lasts until cookies are cleared from your browser or device. The opt-out cookie will not work for some cookies that are important to how our websites and mobile apps work (“essential cookies”). If the cookie is removed or deleted, if you upgrade your browser or if you visit us from a different computer, you will need to return and update your preferences.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyze how people interact with our Website. See http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ for information about how Google uses the information provided to Google Analytics. You can control the information provided to Google and opt out of certain ads provided by Google by using any of the methods set forth here or using the Google Analytics opt out browser add-on here.
Crazy Egg and Hubspot: We use Crazy Egg and Hubspot to analyze how people interact with our Website. See Crazy Egg’s privacy notice here
https://www.crazyegg.com/privacy and Hubspot’s privacy notice here https://legal.hubspot.com/product-privacy-policy for information about how Crazy Egg and Hubspot use information provided to them. You can control the information provided to both Crazy Egg and Hubspot using any of the methods in the Cookie Settings section above.
SiteScout: We use SiteScout by Centro, Inc. to provide behavior or interest-based advertising to you. For more information on how Centro uses the information provided through SiteScout, and to opt out of Centro’s use of your information for behavioral advertising, see Centro’s privacy notice here http://privacy.centro.net/.
Behavioral or Interest-Based Advertising Generally: Some mobile devices provide options to opt out of behavioral advertising, such as the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting on iOS devices or setting to “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” on Android devices. You can opt out of certain behavioral advertisements by clicking on the “Ad Choices” icon or visiting www.optout.aboutads.info. To learn more about the use of your information for behavioral advertising, visit the Network Advertising Initiative, (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.com/info/choices/).
Please note that these actions will not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
In order to make our Website available to all users, we are in the process of conforming our Website to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”). If you need assistance or have questions or concerns about the accessibility of this Website, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 312.455.0844.
6. Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. For further details, visit https://www.eff.org/issues/do-not-track.
7. Under Age Privacy
Pursuant to applicable law, individuals under the age of 21 are not permitted to enter the Sweepstakes or use the slot machines we provide. Similarly, the Mobile App, Website, and our Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 21. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect or share information from children.
8. Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s website. We strongly advise you to review the privacy notice of every website you visit.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy notices, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices with regard to the Website and Mobile App, please contact us at:
10. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated and changed from time to time. We will post the new Privacy Notice on this page and will indicate the date it goes into effect. If the changes allow us to use personally identifying information in ways that are different from the ways specified at the time the information was originally collected, our website will contain a special notice about the changes and, if required by law, will prompt you for your consent for certain changes. Each version of this Privacy Notice will be identified by its effective date, which you can find at the top of this page.
Have a Question?
or call us at 312.455.0844